Thursday 30 April 2015

April Favourites 2015

Hellooo , 

I've always liked April. I mean we get two weeks holiday, lots of chocolate and little baby sheep running around making everywhere look adorable ! So today I thought I'd share some of my favourite things from this month ! 


Clothes

Light Blue Authentic Denim Short DungareesI found dungarees !!!!! I don't know why, but I'm suddenly in love with the idea of dungarees . They're going to be great in the summer with just a plain white top underneath and would be really cute for wearing on the beach over your swimming costume or bikini since you can slip dungarees on and off really easily :) I bought mine from Newlook ( you can find them here ) and can't wait for it to get a lil bit warmer so it's actually acceptable to wear them outside !

Book 

All I know Now is finally out ! I've been waiting ( not so patiently ) for months for Carrie Hope Fletcher's first book to come out :) Although I haven't finished it yet, so far it's amazing ! Carrie is one of the kindest, most positive people you could ever think of and she really reflects her gorgeous personality in her writing . All I Know Now is written in the style of her blog which you can find here , It's a wonderful guide on how to handle life as a teenager . Filled with everything from playground bullies too self confidence too making mistakes and accepting other peoples apologise for their own ! I highly recommend it for anyone who's .. well, human :) You can buy the book from Waterstones and if you're feeling extra lovely you could go visit Carrie on her book tour :)

Song 

Rusty Clanton is a really sweet american YouTuber with a great voice and stunning song writing skill's. My favourite song this month has to be his song "Socks" . It is honestly the cutest thing I've heard in ages !


Quote 

Hope is Not Crazy PosterDon't you just love it when you find a quote and it's just like ' Oh my gosh yes ! Everyone needs to understand this !' and it just feels like the most incredibly right thing you've heard in forever ! ... ohh just me then ;) Anyways as per usual John Green ( Author of The Fault In Our Stars ) has something wonderful to say : 
" The world may be broken, but hope is not crazy " 

You can even by the quote written up on this poster on the DFTBA website for only $10 !

Food !!!! 

I have no idea why, but until this month, I haven't even thought about, let alone eaten Party Rings in absolutely ages ! For some reason I've started eating them again and OH MY GOSH ! They are the most yummy things ever ! ... I just needed to share my new found hobby of eating Party Rings with you , I apologise for the outburst ;) Luckily, I have a wonderful best friend who supplies me Party Rings whenever I'm sad .. I think I need to be sad more hehe :) 

YouTube Video 

This just made me smile and is annoyingly catchy so I just had to share it with you ... 



Accessories 

2 Pack Blue and Pink Floral Print Bow ScrunchiesThese pretty hair ties with adorable bows on come in loads of different colours and designs ! They're from NewLook and I really like tying them around a donut bun in my hair :) What's even better is that they seem to go with pretty much any outfit ... especially the dungarees I was talking about earlier :)   

Apps 

I don't usually write about anything to do with technology because I'm a lil bit useless on that front ... okay a lot ;) But I recently found this app called Listastic which helps you keep track of everything through my favourite method ... Lists ! Add they're colour coded ! What more could you ask for haha :) You can even add lists within the lists and add notes to anything where you might need a little extra detail ! Even I can use it, which is really saying something :) I would definitely recommend this app to anyone and everyone .  

 I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did then why not comment and tell me a good thing thats happened this month no matter how rubbishy your month has been I garentee there's something positive in their somewhere even if it's tiny :) For me it's that for my Easter present ( because I already got a lot of chocolate and apparently eating a couple of hundred tonnes of chocolate is bad for you .. who knew eh ? ) my mum ordered the special Costa Hot Chocolate mugs for me and my boyfriend ! In other news, I don't mean to brag.. but I now have The Jungle Book Pyjamas, Just saying ;) If you want to be as cool as me then you can find them here and make all your friends jealous ... I think mine were just lying to cover up their feelings of awe when they saw mine haha ! 

Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
Love, Marianne xxx



5 comments:

  1. haha aww! :D This is so cute!! My April was really good actually :D Apart from all the homework and stress, there were little moments that meant so much :) Like today someone asked me how I was and I don't know why but it just made me want to cry; but in a good way because it really felt like that person cared. I've also wanted overalls; which you call dungarees, for the longest time. And yes I think your friends really are jealous because you have jungle book pjs ;) I know I am haha

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much :) Well sometimes all you need is to feel like someone cares <3

      Love Marianne xxx

      Delete
  2. I am loving the dungarees, i'm in love with them so so much too!
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww aha yeah I'm determined to wear some this year !

      I love your blog by the way :)

      Love Marianne xxx

      Delete
  3. I loved this, you have great favs, the scrunchies are so cute

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete