Friday 3 April 2015

New Beginnings...

Hello !

I'm Marianne and I've been writing a positivity blog for nearly a year now but decided to move and have a fresh blogging start over here on MyHappyBubble but you can read my old posts here :) I love positivity and I'm always going on about perception and endorphins and generally driving my friends crazy with it ! But happiness is important and that's why I've started this positivity blog :) I'll be posting regularly ( I'll pop a schedule up soon ) with all things smiley. You can expect lots of baking, quotes, DIY's, pinterest, sunshine and loads of random pretty little things that I happen to come across !

If you like what you read here then I'd love to here from you and if you are feeling extra lovely you can follow me on bloglovin for updates on when I post  :)

I hope you have a really wonderful day ,

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)
Love Marianne xxx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13922921/?claim=k7stzbsqy9k">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You have almost been blogging on this blog for a year, I saw your blog before the giant redesign and after, I also saw the gradual progress of your writing style and I saw the little changes. I'm so proud of you Marianne, here's to many more years of blogging!
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete