Sunday 5 April 2015

Posting Schedule !

Hello again  :)

I hope you're having a nice day and if you're not, I hope it gets better soon . Today I just wanted to pop up a quick post to let you know my posting schedule . It might be a little bit on and off as far as regular posts are concerned because of it being so close to exams but I'll do my best to stick to regular posts and I really hope you like them !

Monthly Schedule

1st Monday : General Post ( These will be my normal posts about positivity, DIY's , recipes and other random bits and bobs that I happen to get over excited by :) )

1st Thursday : The weeks Top Ten Pins

2nd Monday : General Post

2nd Thursday :

3rd Monday : General Post

3rd Thursdays : The weeks Top Ten Pins

4th Monday : General post

4th Thursday : Monthly Favourites Post

So Check back Monday for a post on how to have the best duvet day possible because having two weeks off for Easter can be really exhausting obviously aha :)

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)

Love, Marianne xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment