Monday 28 December 2015

Fresh Starts

Hello !

Did you all have a good Christmas ? I hope you've all had a great time with your family and friends over Christmas :) Today I just wanted to put up a quick post apologizing for not posting over most of the Christmas season. I was going through a break up and with all the stress that comes with that I decided that it was best not to post until after Christmas, mainly to avoid projecting any unnecessary negativity onto Don'tBurstMyBubbleXx. So, now I'm back. Its a few days before the new year and I'm very much looking forward to a fresh start and have so many plans both for my blog and myself. I really can't wait ! One of the things I'm looking forward to most in 2016 in starting a new series on Don'tBurstMyBubble called " The Positivity Diaries ".  I've often talked about my positivity diary, but for those of you who don't know it's a notebook I keep that I write in everyday , one good thing that happened. No matter how bad the day. In fact the worse the day, the more important it is ! In y new series I'm going to focus on the idea that " Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ".  Every Sunday I will be posting a summary of that week entries into my positivity diary and would like to encourage you all to focus on positivity going into year by asking you to share some positive aspects from your week with me in the comments of these posts. Over time I'm hoping we'll build a form of communal positivity diary ! I am super excited to hear what you think of this idea in the comments of this post . The first post of the series should be up this Sunday and I really hope that you'll join me in my efforts to make 2016 a much happier, more positivity focused year :)

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

Lots of love, Marianne xxx

19 comments:

  1. that positivity diary sounds like a great idea! looking forward to reading more about it in future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I'm really happy that people seem to like the idea :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea for the series. I love how positive you are and how you use this blog to share happiness :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad you like it ! Well there's plenty of negativity in the world so contributing one small blog to only positive content seems worthwhile :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Your new series sounds so good and I can't wait to read it x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you , I hope you did too :) I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out !

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  4. The new series sounds like a great idea! I'm so sorry about the breakup :/

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps - I left you a message on the contact me page :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you ! I can't wait to get it started :) Well, everything happens for a reason stuff will always pick up in the end but somethings have to happen to get better :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  5. Marianne, I am so sorry to hear about your breakup! I think your new series sounds like an amazing idea! I would definitely love to join in so I can focus more on the positive things that happen in my week as well. Thanks for always spreading positive vibes and true joy, you are amazing my dear friend! XO -Kim P.S. also love your new text!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, i'm okay some things have to happen and if you feel a bit rubbish afterwards you probably need that before stuff can start looking up again :) Im so happy you like the idea, I'm really excited to start the series on Sunday because I think it's easier to stick to something if you're doing it with people :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the idea of a positivity diary! In fact, they should have those in day planners- a space where you can write at least a sentence about something good that happened that day!
    I'm sorry to hear about your break up, that's always tough! But in the end everything happens for a reason and there's something to learn from each event.

    Have a wonderful new year, Marianne!

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think that would be a brilliant idea someone should definitely start making those :) Thanks you I think it was time for it to end and have a fresh start but sometimes things need to get worse for a while before they get better :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  7. Wow this is a very good idea! I hope you had a lovely Christmas too:)
    I can't wait to read your positivity diaries in the future.

    http://justanextdoorgirl.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like the idea and I'm really looking forward to writing them :) I did thank you !

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  8. Hope you had a delightful Christmas, and wishing you a very Happy New Year!
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lovely Christmas thank you ! I hope you have a brilliant 2016 !

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  9. I think this is a wonderful idea. It's something not all of us think about because when we go through a bad day, we forget the good things that did happen. I like this, it's a great way to keep a positive outlook and to remind ourselves to be appreciative of everything in our lives. Can't wait for your first post on this!
    I'm sorry to hear bout your breakup. I hope you are doing okay now, and that you still enjoyed the holidays :) Happy New Year!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always say that sadness has a way of blinding us , it is so so important to remember that there is always something good in a day, even if it is as small as your friend gave you a bite of their chocolate bar , there's ALWAYS something good :) I'm really excited for the new year ! And thank you , I'm doing well some things have to get worse before they get better :)

      Lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete