As I grow older and learn more things I've found there are some things that I wish I knew sooner . So I've put together a list of things that I have learnt that have made me a better, happier and healthier person and I would love that share that with you .
- If you stick a blazer on almost any outfit then you are then able to: A) Go to work in said outfit B) Look hot as hell in said outfit
- Don't stand still. Always think , how can I be moving ?
- Every hug should be like you mean it. Squish them until they know how loved they are or don't hug them at all.
- Flash cards are the best form of communication. Whenever me and my girlfriend are studying for exams together we always write each other little notes on flashcards.
- Get up ten minutes early and have a tidy up ! You'll feel so much better throughout the day.
- Never apologize for your positivity. It's a brilliant trait to have ! Don't let the world get you down because they couldn't be bothered to get up/
- Bake cupcakes more they taste brilliant.
- Don't let people make you feel ashamed and awkward for doing what you want to do. Be who you are and live by your morals.
- Do not leave the house unless you're covered in glitter
- Don't buy any clothes unless they make you feel like a princess or like you can go up to your high school bully and tell them where to stick there comments.... preferably both.
- Date who you want to date, it will be okay. Nothing will hurt more than not being with the person you love .
- Don't spend too much time in closets they're RUBBISH
- Forgive yourself for lost time, it's okay. You're there now. Enjoy it.
These are just a few things that I've learnt over the past few years. I i