Sunday 23 October 2016

Five Essential APPS For New Bloggers

Hello Lovely People ! 

I've been blogging now for around two years and although it is hard work it is also incredibly rewarding and I absolutely love helping all of you lovely people to find the silver linings in your lives. I loved blogging from the very beginning but despite this, there are definitely a few apps that I would have been very grateful for when I first started out ! So today, I thought I'd share some of those with you .


Blogger ( Or the App of whichever platform you use ) - Free

Although this is rather an obvious one, this is great especially when you first start blogging and are not used to sticking to a posting schedule. When I first started out I used blogger to post when I remembered on the bus home that I'd completely forgotten to post. It's a great way to keep on track and I also use it to check that my blog is running well on mobiles.

Buffer - Free ( In app purchases )

Buffer allows you to write social media updates in advance and set them to post at a particular time ! This app is a life saver and I still use it now. Every morning on the bus to college I write three tweets to go online throughout the day and then I don't have to worry about it !


Google Keep - Free

I only recently discovered Google Keep.You can write colour coded notes or lists that are presented in the style of post it notes. It's perfect for writing down all your wonderful blog ideas on the go . But what makes it really special is that when you log into your google account on your computer then you can open the notes there which makes it much easier to transfer your notes into blog posts.


Rhonna Designs - £.1.49 

Rhonna Designs is the only bought app on my phone but it is more than worth the tiny price. You can use their pretty backgrounds or your own photos and add words in a wide range of text styles and adorable stickers. I use this app for every blog post I write and wouldn't swap it for anything.


Outlook - Free

When you become a blogger you become obsessed with checking your emails ( Well... at least I am... please tell me I'm not the only one ) and it's so important to be able to access them quickly in order to give efficient replies to both your audience and anybody who is contacting you to work with you. I honestly don't know where I'd be without my emails on my phone, I'd never get back to anybody.




What apps do you wish that you had when you first started out blogging ? Have you tried any of the ones I've mentioned? What's your number one app ? I would LOVE to hear from you in the comments so that we can all learn from each other!

Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 

lots of love, Marianne xxx

32 comments:

  1. I love using Buffer, I always use it when I realise I haven't tweeted in forever xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unbelievably helpful to get back on track :) Have a wonderful day honey !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  2. Buffer is definitely very useful! I need to get back on track with scheduling tweets though! Google keep sounds awesome, I am downloading that ASAP.

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google keep is one of the simplest but best finds I've made, i use it for everything now from studying to blogging to shopping lists hehe :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  3. Hiya, I'm Gemma. I have only recently started blogging so this post has been really useful. Thank you! I'm definitely going to download Google Keep as I always have post ideas on the go and I'm considering downloading Rhonna Designs too :) Only thing is, and I'm not sure if this is just me, the Blogger app doesn't seem to exist for download anymore :( I was just wondering if you still use it?
    http://www.thecreativepalette.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      I'm so glad that this has been helpful, google keep is a brilliant app that is great especially as you can even write a post on your phone when you're feeling inspired, open it online and copy and paste it into your blog :) I'd go for it with Rhonna Designs I truly wish I'd known about it for my first year of blogging as it's improved my quality so so much ! How unusal.. it still works on my phone so I'm unsure as to why you can't get hold of it, perhaps email blogger :) If you need any help with your blogging journey feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
    2. Google Keep sounds great and you have convinced me about Rhonna Designs! :) I think I will try contacting Blogger, thank you for your help :) xx

      Delete
    3. They're both definitely well worth while ! Good luck ! Anytime honey, I hope you have a lovely week xxx

      Delete
  4. This is such a helpful post, thank you so much. I'm always looking for ways to be more active on social media. Buffer sounds like the perfect way to do that :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you found this post helpful ! Buffer is a brilliant app, It makes life so much easier :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  5. All of these are essential, especially Buffer ones. I also like photo editing apps such as VSCO :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried VSCO , but I'll definitely give it a go ! Thank you so much for the suggestion :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  6. Uh, thank you SO much for sharing Google Keep. I'm going to go download that now. Thank you for making my life so much easier! xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hehe I'm very glad that you like it , it's a brilliant app and I'd be lost without it ! Have a wonderfu week honey .

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  7. I LOVE Blogger, it's really helpful to be able to write blogposts on the bus and on the way to places! And I may just have to download Rhonna Designs, I've never heard of it but it may be super helpful!! So thank you!! :)

    ~Iris
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right ! It's such a brilliant way to keep up your blog when you're pushed for time ! I'd go for it, I get so much use out of it for such a small amount of money I use it at least three times for every post so I definitely think it's worth it !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  8. These are some really nice suggestions. I tend to use almost all of them too.

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It's always nice to help out other bloggers . I hope you're well honey !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  9. I definitely need to check out more blogger related apps! Great post xx

    https://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super helpful especially for keeping on top of bloggig on the go :) I hope you have a brilliant week :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  10. Every single app recommended potentially could change my method as a blogger forever. I can'tell wait till use them!! Thank you for sharing this in your blog post!

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so glad they've helped and I really hope that you enjoy them :) Have a lovely day !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  11. I hadn't heard of some of these, this is really helpful. Thanks for sharing them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they help you ! I've found them brilliant to use :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  12. Although I'm not such a app addict when it comes to social media, downloading, it seems like apps can be important, depending on what field you have particular interest in. Who knew that there were apps for bloggers? Great post!!

    BBB xxx www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not great with technology and nor do I particularly enjoy using it but I've found all of these are easy to use and a great help to blogging on the go !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  13. I am always looking for more blog tips and resources and these apps sound great. Thanks for sharing Marianne. I hope you're doing well lovely. XO - Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are some brilliant apps and they've helped my blogging no end ! Thank you darling I hope you have a great week my beautiful friend :)

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  14. There are so many brilliant apps around now that can really help with begging ,I've no doubt your list will be of great help to new bloggers, for sure! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wish I'd known about these when I first started out because it might of made it easier to get into a regular routine ! I love blogging and really want to help others gain as much enjoyment from blogging as possible !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete
  15. Ah thank you for highlighting these and bringing them to my attention! I really need to download these apps - especially buffer!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buffer is my savoir because I'm awful at remembering to post on social media regularly and it's such an important part of building your audience :) Have a lovely day !

      lots of love, Marianne xxx

      Delete