Hello, Lovely People !
First thing's first, I just want to quickly apologise for not being around much over the last two weeks. My girlfriend was taken into hospital and so I have been a little busy and tired so I didn't get chance to write. She's feeling much better now and is back on her feet, so no need to worry, but if you could send her some love in the comments I know she'd appreciate it ! I also haven't been to yoga for a couple of weeks because of being at the hospital with my girlfriend so this Friday will be a normal post and then we'll get back on track next week !
Now we've got that bit of house keeping out of the way, lets get on with the post ! So, it's coming into February and although January was good, I feel like I was finding my feet a little and in February I am all prepared to give everything my best shot ! But before I set my goals for February, I'd like to reflect a little on January's goals.
Last Months Goals
1) Exercise 3 times a weekAt the beginning of the month I did quite well but as my girlfriend was in hospital it all went a little haywire but we had a great time trying spinning ( even if our bums killed afterwards) and I was starting to improve again in yoga !
2) Take smoothies to collegeThis goal went really well, although we had a week off last week, I have picked it up again this week and I was really noticing a difference, I had so much more energy and actually started craving fruit.
3) Have more "Me Time"I failed miraculously at this one, but I'm going to keep trying . What do you guys do in your me time ? I'd love to hear some ideas to help me out in the comments.
February Goals !
1) Exercise 3 times a weekThis is sounding a little familiar but this month to keep myself on track I've decided to tweet each time I exercise each week and mark how many out of 3 I've done ! To be kept up to date with this you can follow my twitter @MyHappyBubbleXx and we can support each other !
2) Spend quality time with my girlfriendI spend everyday with my girlfriend but we never get to spend some good quality time together and I wish we did. I mean time that we have set aside just to be with each other. I'm not sure how I'm going to make this work but I was thinking of arranging a date night each week.
3) Eating HealthilyIn January I learnt two interesting things:
a) When I eat healthily I feel happier
b) Oreos are not an adequate breakfast ( Who knew eh ? )
So this month, to make myself feel happy I'm going to really focus on healthy eating because I feel so much better emotionally and physically when I'm eating well. If you guys would like to see some recipe posts then let me know in the comments!
4) Stay organised on my blogThis month, I'm going to post on time and be prepared and I'm going to set aside time to take quality blog photos in advance so that I don't let you guys down because you really mean the world to me and I don't think I tell you that enough but I really appreciate the support of all you lovely people who read and comment each week.
5) Study hardI'm under a lot of pressure to do well at college and get into university and It's really getting to me but I don't seem to be able to sit down and focus on my studies. I think I could combat this by spending quality time on studying and removing myself from everything else for an hour a night.
So those are my goals for February ! I'm really excited to make some positive changes this month get myself focused. The key idea for this month is focusing on quality not quantity. Instead of freaking out and trying to do everything at once, setting an hour to purely focus on one thing like studying or being with my girlfriend or preparing and eating a nutritious meal. I feel a lot of this comes down to mindfulness so like forward to seeing more mindfulness posts coming up !
Let me know in the comments, what are your goals for this month ? Do you think quality or quanity is important ? I can't wait to hear from you ! Don't forget to follow me on twitter and other social media ( I'll leave links at the bottom of the post ) because I'm going to be a lot more active on there and will be using my accounts to keep us all motivated !
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)
Lots of love, Marianne xxx
Twitter : @MyHappyBubbleXx
Facebook : Don't Burst My Bubble
Instagram : myhappybubblexx
Bloglovin : Don't Burst My Bubble...